We saw the Big Easy at Surf Expo a few years ago and we had to try it! Sometimes we like to get air or work on spins - and sometimes we just want to have playing around with big carves or riding back side. The Big Easy is great for playing around - walking around the board - Or perfect for a bigger rider or someone with a wave that might not be as big. Change up the 3 fin options and get a completely different ride!
I think we have more fun on our "long board" style boards than just about anything -- Just fun!
• Surf design
• Epoxy construction
• EPS foam core with 5mm stringer
• T.O.T.N. full EVA pad
• Tri 6.5” center, FCS II side carver 3.9”
• Designed for: Intermediate/Advanced
SIZES AND SPECS:
• Size: 5'6"
• Width: 21.30"
• Volume: 28.6L
• Rocker Height: 3.20"/0.60"
• Rider Weight: One size fits all