Want a SUP but dont have room to store it on the boat or dock? Check out an Inflatable! - Believe us - they have come a long way over the last few years and will provide you solid stable board that rides like a hard board but gives you the easy of portability.
The Aero DUNA 11-6 inflatable paddle board is a stable, all-round, recreational SUP choice from the Jobe product line. Constructed from a rugged 15 PSI, dropstitch material, the Jobe Aero DUNA 11-6 SUP is perfect for a wide range of paddler sizes. The 6-inch thickness provides enough buoyancy for bigger paddlers, while the 31 inch width with squared tail provides stability - bring along your child, paddling gear, fishing supplies or a furry friend.
New technology allows the Jobe stand up paddle board inflatables to be built from a heavy duty, double laminate material which is stronger and lighter, with up to 35% weight savings over previous models - now only 20.5 lbs.
One deep water, removable tracking fin enhances performance and tracking. The fin utilizes a handscrew - no need for a screwdriver.
Other features include double bungee deck lacing systems for attaching gear, rear ankle leash d-ring, single military valve and central carrying handle
The included aluminum breakdown paddle can be adjusted from 66 to 88 inches and features a hand grip for paddling comfort.
The roll top duffle backpack offers portability choices - trek into the back country, toss it in the trunk of a car, or take it on vacation. Comes with everything you need to get on the water - pump, paddle and leash!
A great all-around recreational and touring paddle board to be used in coastal waters, lakes, slow-moving rivers and bays.
Features and specifications:
- Aluminum breakdown paddle fits in the pack. Adjusts from 66-88 inches. Longest shaft length 34 inches.
- High-pressure, 2000 cm single action pump with pressure gauge.
- Padded ankle leash
- Removable 8 inch deep water fin.
- 9-inch nose rocker
- Bungee deck lacing for attaching gear
- Waterproof, roll top duffle bag with shoulder straps - acts as a backpack.
- Ankle leash d-ring
- Tether d-ring
- Central carrying handle with paddle holder
- Low-profile EVA anti-slip foam deck pad.
- Dimensions: 11 ft 6 inches x 31 x 6 inches
- Weight: 20.5 lbs board with fin only, 2.5 lbs each for bag, pump and paddle,
- Boxed dimensions: 36 lbs shipping weight.
- Volume: 324 liters
- Inflation pressure: Max 15 PSI
- Board capacity: 265 person and gear.
- Model ID: 486417034
- Warranty: One year.
Comes with backpack, adjustable breakdown paddle, Bravo pump, gauge, repair kit, ankle leash.