The 2020 Watson Comp Vest is proof that relentless innovation lives on at Liquid Force . The Air-Prene fabric is some futuristic ventilation technology that helps this breathability of this vest, allowing it to dry quickly and reduce weight once wet. The back of the vest has Liquid Force's exclusive V-Flex Shoulder pattern, which helps create a premier fit around your chest and shoulders while not inhibiting your range of motion. LF's exclusive PVX Foam is their most lightweight and flexible foam that adds a whole new level of comfort. The front zip makes for easy entry/exit. Shawn Watson continues to ride at a top level and looks good doing it thanks to the Watson Comp vest.
- - PVX Foam - LF's Best Lightweight, Soft, Stretchable And Flexible Impact Foam
- - 4XS Stretch Foam - LF Exclusive
- - V-Flex Shoulder Pattern - LF Exclusive
- - Air Prene Fabric Ventilation Technology
- - Advanced 12 Segment/15 Panel Flex Architecture Design
- - Fully Tapered Waist and Wide Shoulders to Fit Snug W/O Restriction!
- - Designed For Impact Protection
- - Competition Vest (Not a CGA)