Packed with features - The Star 3/2 shorty is the perfect early fall - late spring suit to make the season longer!
They’re called the STAR series for a reason. Each year they shine in a new range of fresh colorways and novel patterns. This year the Star is engineered with GBS, Glued Blind Stitched seams. To fortify these seams even better the STAR suit is dot-taped on the critical junctions.
- GBS - Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Critical taping internally - A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical seams of the suit. This prevents water from coming through the seams on critical points of the human body.
- Glideskin neck construction - The reduced thickness of the neck construction makes it easier for the neoprene to follow the curves of the neck with less pressure. The neoprene feels like a second skin, while the glideskin inner lining enables an excellent water closure.
- Aquabarrier - Silicone printing which forms a barrier, preventing water from entering your suit.
- Chest zip - With a zipper on the chest, the suit opens from the top. The overlapping panels allow an easy entry, without compromising on waterclosure. Compared with an B-ZIP, F-ZIP suits have more stretch in the back panel.