Majestic Mystic 4/3mm Men's Back Zip Full Wetsuit
Majestic is still one of our team rider's favorites. It was quite a challenge to make the best even better, but we pulled it off. We've updated the panels with knitflex on the outside and Flare Mesh Quick-dry lining with waterproof stretch taped seams on the inside. We also got rid of unnecessary seams, minimizing the numbers of panels. Multiple arm panels are combined to gain optimal stretch in all directions. Safe to say that maximum comfort and freedom of movement are guaranteed while riding this suit. Stay loyal to your royal! Stick to your Majestic.
- M-Flex 2.0 100%: M-Flex 2.0 is the most flexible neoprene in our range. It's updated with even better stretch/durability and flex properties.
- Knitflex: The Knitflex lining offers the highest stretch ratio in all direction, it has a more luxury look and soft-touch feeling.
- Windmesh: Closed-cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers better protection against wind chill.
- Flaremesh: The Flaremesh quick dry is a special development for Mystic and offers a super soft feeling. The fabric is made with carbon to keep you warmer than ever.
- Fox Fleece: Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions, it's super suitable for every panel in all of our suit.
- XTR lining: This thermal lining on the High-End wetsuit is added to help retain heat and comfort next to the skin.
- waterproof stretch taping 100%: A high durable taping used inside the suit to avoid leaking and keep it flexible and warm.
- Glued Blind Stitched: Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Back Zip: The back-zip is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lines to prevent water entry through the zipper.
- Overhead backup shield: You can find the Overhead Backup Shield on all of our Back-zip wetsuits. The neoprene back panel prevents water from entering through the zipper and neck by pulling the collar over your head.
- Aquaflush: Wipe out or simply needed to take a leak? The perforated neoprene patches on the lower leg, that we like to call Aquaflush, will ensure that all liquids exit the suit easily.
- Key Pocket 2.0 Keyloop with mini-buckle: An external neoprene key pocket conveniently positioned on the lower leg of the suit. The standard key loop is now equipped with a mini buckle to release your key with ease while making sure your key is safe inside.