Nora Vasconcellos Beach ECO Towel
Nora Vasconcellos is taking back skateboarding. She's also taking back the beach.¬†Using grip¬†tape and some paint, she made her debut LEUS Beach Towel to match the art she creates for her skateboards.¬†And it's as fierce and fun as she is.
10% of proceeds from each towel will be donated to Black Lives Matter.¬†
- 3Sixty EcoTech | 80% Cotton, 20% Recycled Polyester
- Equivalent of 6 Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Ultra Soft Printed Velour
- Super Absorbent
- Hanging Loop for Quick Drying
- Perfect Size for Roadside Changing
58‚Äù x 33‚Äù | 148cm x 84cm
Made from sustainably sourced cotton & post-consumer recycled plastic.¬†LEUS products exceed industry standards set by Oeko-Tex¬Æ Standard 100.
üéÅ Receive a free LEUS sticker with each purchase.