Toes on the nose stability with the agility of your favorite short board. Packed down to either a 4’5” or 4’11” size capable of doing cutbacks of any modern day responsive shape, yet has the profile that would make the great waterman Duke proud. Created for the rider that wants a freeride vibe that can still do new school maneuvers off the lip.
- Front Pad - Wax Mat Direct
- Rear Pad - Machined EVA
- Arch Support & Extra Tall Tail Wedge
- New and improved Tool-Less Fin-S Fin System
- Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin
- Air Vents Inserted in EVA Tail Wedge
- Core - Handmade by Robots
- Reactive Technora Laminate
- Fins: 2 ASYM 3.5", 1 SYM 3" Floating
- Fin Boxes: 3 Fin-S
Koal Technora Construction
Traditional fiberglass construction wrapped in a woven stringer laminate to create a more reactive surfboard. The result is the response where you want it and feedback where you need it.
|Rider Weight (lbs)||up to 205||120+|